Sell your home with the help of Ian McPherson Realtor, Coldwell Banker Realty.
Tips for selling your home.
1. Your home should be inviting, warm, and clean. Please remove personal items that create clutter and try to make your home less personalized. Pack away the toaster and blender we want clear counter tops. Think of what a hotel room looks like. This is the clean look we prefer.
2. Please do repair or replace anything that doesn't work. Make sure that all of the lightbulbs work and doors close. Add a fresh coat of paint where needed, clean the carpet and pressure wash the walkways and driveway. Let's really make your home shine!
3. Find your maintence and service records. The new owners want to know when things were last serviced or repaired.
4. After the home has been properly prepared we will order in profesional photography and aerial shots when appropriate.
5. Create a list of things that you like about your home. This is the beginning of our marketing plan.
For more tips and information please call, text or e-mail Ian McPherson
We are ready to sell your home!
Get a More Accurate Price Estimate!
Due to MLS rules, this tool depends on active listings to give you an idea on what your home might be worth. Agents have access to sold listings data, market statistics and additional information that can contribute to a much more accurate estimate—access to this information is as easy as signing up!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2021 at 7:09pm EST.